Vera Kelgart

Vera Kelgart
Foto: Dan-Tuyet Tham, 2021

tirsdag den 20. marts 2012

Crystal time

Dan-Tuyet Tham has uploaded some beautiful crystal portraits, so maybe it's time for a few words about my crystals. I don't have that many. I'm always looking for something special, though it's hard to define. Sometimes I'll recognize it immediately when I see the crystal. Or I'll see the possibility of a future working relationship. Some crystals, though marvellous, are just not for me. Sometimes I'll be working with a crystal for a period only, then pass it on.
How exactly is a poem born? It varies. Walking in nature or in the city, carrying a crystal, I'll be more intensely aware of my feelings and surroundings, images and words 'crystallizing' into a poem. Or I'll wake up in the morning with a new idea, seeking out a crystal as a facilitator of the poem.
Crystals can be in need of a breather. Constant attention from humans can be draining. Just as parents with toddlers need grown-up time, crystals need crystal time!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Blog-arkiv